Shoppers are increasingly turning to their mobile devices and social media for their holiday shopping. In fact, a 2022 Deloitte survey found that 60% of Gen Z and 56% of millennials agree.
If you want to increase your holiday sales this season, the key is through influencer curated gift guides on your e-commerce site. Influencer holiday gift guides attract prospective social media shoppers from every stage of your sales funnel.
Top e-commerce creator programs like Walmart Creator, Target Affiliate, and Amazon Influencer are investing millions of dollars into putting creator-led storefront pages on its sites. Here’s exactly how creator-led commerce experiences will play a role in holiday sales this season:
Walmart Creator Storefronts
In 2022, the Walmart Creator program launched influencer storefronts and have rapidly expanded the offering in 2023. Walmart encourages creators to carefully curate their favorite products and post on social media accordingly.
The Walmart Creator program offers the following as part of its influencer storefront functionality:
- Creators receive a personalized page featuring a profile pic, banner, and bio of their choosing
- Creators can make collections from any available Walmart products
- Creators earn commissions on sales that involve their shoppable storefront
Much like Amazon’s Influencer Storefronts, creators are excited to share their shops with friends, family, and followers. Linktr.ee remains one of the top ways that Walmart creators with personal storefronts connect their audiences with their favorite products.
Target Affiliate Influencer Storefronts
Much like the Walmart Creator program, the Target Affiliate program gives top creators personalized shops on its site. These shops similarly feature creator collections, a profile picture, and a personal bio.
Target has also created a community page of influencer storefronts. Target promotes the influencer storefront directory throughout the site and in marketing materials. Shoppers can then easily discover new creators and their personalized product bundles.
Target aims to promote its influencer storefronts this holiday season so that shoppers will:
- Find creators, who look like them or share common interests and therefore find more relevant products
- Spend more money because studies show that personalized product bundles drive nearly a 60% increase in average order value
Amazon pioneered the creator storefront model and continues to make big investments in the product, especially with the holidays quickly approaching. As part of the Amazon Influencer Program, those accepted automatically receive their own personal storefront to personalize.
Amazon also deeply incentivizes creators to make organic video content for their storefronts. Here’s an example of a content campaign from the Amazon Influencer Program:
Amazon creatively leverages its influencer storefronts in other areas of the shopping journey:
- Amazon Inspire: Amazon Inspire is its native video shopping feed built into the app. User-generated content (UGC) published on any Amazon storefront may appear in the feed
- Amazon Live: Amazon Live gives creators the opportunity to live sell their favorite products to their audiences. The live feed automatically connects to the creator’s Amazon Storefront.
How To Setup Pages like Walmart Creator Storefronts on my E-Comm Site?
While shoppers increasingly turn to creator-led commerce experiences, top brands are investing in their e-commerce technology in order to deliver. There’s no doubt that your brand should be doing the same.
With LoudCrowd, enabling Influencer Storefronts can be done with the click of a button. Make sure you are ready for the holidays by giving all of your creators (or even customers!) their own personal holiday gift guide. Chat with us today to get started asap!